Local giving makes a difference in your community and allows you to witness your impact firsthand. When you give to Susan G. Komen Michigan you know where and how the dollars will be used; 75% of Komen Michigan’s net proceeds fund local, breast health programs and the remaining 25% funds ground-breaking research.

By giving locally you are contributing to a stronger community, helping to improve the quality of life of those around you, and investing in your home. And thanks to our incredible community partners there are many ways you can give back locally to help end breast cancer forever!

Advantave Roofing

Advantage Roofing & Exteriors

Advantage Roofing and Exteriors has implemented “Every Home Can Use A Little Pink,” a giveback program where they donate $25 to Komen Michigan for every new work order they receive.

Bryant Real Estate Group

Bryant Real Estate Group

This year, the Bryant Real Estate Group has mad a pledge to donate $200 to Susan G. Komen Michigan for every home their clients buy or sell.

Car Donations

Melwood Charity Car Donation

Donate your used vehicle, van, truck, boat or recreational vehicle and a portion of the proceeds will benefit Komen Michigan. Donate by calling their toll free number at 1-855-KOMEN-CARS (1-855-566-3622) or you can donate on-line here.

Lori Lammon

Lori Lammon: Your Mortgage Makes a Difference

To give back, Lori has put together a program to benefit the Susan G. Komen Michigan.  When you refinance or purchase your home, $200 will be donated to the organization of your choice – help support the fight against breast cancer by selecting Komen Michigan! For more details visit her website here.

Ultimate Satellite

Ultimate Satellite

Ultimate Satellite is giving back to Komen Michigan all year long! Ultimate Satellite will donate $100 per every new Dish or DirecTv installation for anyone that mentions the special Komen code: PinkDish. Ultimate Satellite services the Kalamazoo area to South Haven and throughout Berrien County. For more information, contact Dave at 574-340-8394.