- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Komen Michigan COVID-19 Action Updates
- Get Involved
Health Fair or Speaker Request
Health Fairs | Speaker Requests
Our dynamic staff and volunteers are specifically trained to represent Komen Michigan at health fairs and educational programs sponsored by community groups, corporations, and other local organizations. Volunteers provide basic breast health information, discuss the importance of early detection, and share breast cancer resources available in the community.
We get many requests for speakers, health fairs, and educational materials; unfortunately, we cannot fill all of these requests. We ask that you place your request as far in advance as possible as this increases the chance of availability for your event.
Health Fair/Speaker Requests:
- Requests must be received at least four (4) weeks prior to the event date.
- A speaker or representative is not guaranteed for your event.
- Donations are always appreciated to help offset the costs of the materials for these programs.
- It is not our policy to participate in events that charge a fee for non-profit participation.
To request a representative to attend your upcoming event please complete the Speaker and Material Request Form.