Grant Review Committee
Each year our Community Grant Applications are reviewed by dedicated community members on our Grant Review Committee. Learn more about our grant review process here.
The following resources are helpful for our grant reviewers:
- All application review and scoring is done through the Grants eManagement System (GeMS). Bookmark the page for easy reference.
- The review process is laid out in the Reviewer Manual.
- Reviewers should review and be familiar with the Komen Michigan 2015 Community Profile. Although reviewers do not need to read the full report, some applications may refer to data in the full State of Michigan Community Profile, which includes additional data for all Komen Michigan’s service area.
- All reviewers must attend or watch the Reviewer Training Webinar.
Grant Review Committee Application Deadline
Grant Review Committee Reviewer Training Webinar
Grant Review Committee Review Deadline
Grant Review Committee Meeting
Grant Review Committee Alternate Meeting
- Job description
- GeMS Reviewer Guide
- GeMS Scoring Note Sheet
- Affiliate Volunteer Application & Waiver
- Conflict of Interest Policy
Questions? Contact Mission Director Sarah Hockin with any questions or call the Komen Michigan Office at 616.752.8262 x2016.