- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Komen Michigan COVID-19 Action Updates
- Get Involved
Komen Michigan is happy to provide community members with breast health information. For budgetary reasons, we are only able to provide $25 worth of educational materials to each individual/organization. We welcome any donations to help cover the costs of materials. We encourage everyone to visit our Komen Shop where you can purchase larger quantities or visit the Komen Educational Materials webpage to download certain items for free.
Once your request has been approved, you will need to schedule a pick-up date/time to obtain your materials. If your materials have not been picked-up three days after the arranged date, they will be returned to stock.
- Requests must be received at least two (2) weeks prior to the event date.
- Due to inventory limitations, availability of materials cannot be guaranteed for your event.
- Donations are always appreciated to help offset the costs of the materials.
- If your event is a fundraiser (benefiting other causes), a donation is requested to cover the cost of these materials.
To request educational materials for your upcoming event please fill out our online request form.